Effect of combined alloying with niobium and chromium on the mechanical properties of steel G13L
- 18 Downloads
KeywordsMechanical Property Chromium Niobium Steel G13L Combine Alloy
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.H. Wiester, Stahl und Eisen,63, No. 1 (1943).Google Scholar
- 2.I. R. Kryanin (editor), Increasing the Quality of Castings from G13L Steel, Transactions of the Central Scientific Research Institute of Technology and Mechanical Engineering [in Russian], Book 106, Mashgiz (1963).Google Scholar
- 3.Yu. D. Novomeiskii and V. I. Livshits, Properties and Use of High-Manganese Austenitic Steel [in Russian], Izd. TGU, Tomsk (1964).Google Scholar
- 4.V. I. Grigorkin and G. V. Korotushenko, Metal. i Term. Obrabotka Metal., No. 10 (1966).Google Scholar
- 5.A. Kelly, Proc. Roy. Soc.,A282, No. 1388 (1964).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1968