Revised photometric elements of BF Vir
- 22 Downloads
TheB light curve of BF Vir published by Mallama and Witt (1976) has been re-analyzed using the Wilson and Devinney (1971) approach and the absolute dimensions have been computed. The system turns out to be a semi-detached system, with an A2V primary and an evolved G2 undermassive secondary which fills its Roche lobe; the primary, even if detached, is not far from contact.
KeywordsLight Curve Light Curf Roche Lobe Radial Velocity Curve Absolute Dimension
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Allen, C. W.: 1973,Astrophysical Quantities, The Athlone Press, London, third edition.Google Scholar
- Carr, R. B.: 1971, Publ. Goodsell Obs. No. 16.Google Scholar
- Harris, D. L.: 1963, in K. Aa. Strand (ed.),Basic Astronomical Data p. 263.Google Scholar
- Maceroni, C., Milano, L., Russo, G. and Sollazzo, C.: 1981,Astron. Astrophys. Suppl., submitted.Google Scholar
- Russell, H. N. and Merrill, J. E.: 1952, Contr. Princeton Obs. No. 26.Google Scholar