Solutions of Einstein-Maxwell field equations for a static charged perfect fluid shphere
The object of this paper is to give a new mathematical and physical method of finding explicit analytical interior solutions of the Einstein-Maxwell field equations of a static perfect fluid sphere with charge.
In spite of many successful efforts in solving the field equations, the importance of finding meaningful general analytic solutions remains.
Our purpose is to obtain the interior solutions of the field equations that they complete the results, which they have been already published in an earlier paper (Dionysiou, 1982; this paper will be referred to hereafter as Paper I).
Using our new formulae, we then rederive some known results as particular solutions.
KeywordsField Equation Early Paper Physical Method Perfect Fluid Interior Solution
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Bayin, S. S.: 1978,Phys. Rev. D18, 2745.Google Scholar
- Dionysiou, D. D.: 1982,Astrophys. Space Sci. 85, 331.Google Scholar
- Florides, P. S.: 1974,Proc. Roy. Soc. London A337, 529.Google Scholar
- Florides, P. S.: 1977,Il Nuovo Cimento 42A, 343.Google Scholar
- Kuchowicz, B.: 1968,Acta Pol. 33, 541.Google Scholar
- Mehra, A. L.: 1982,Phys. Letters 88A, 159.Google Scholar
- Misner, C. W., Thorne K. S., and Wheeler, J. A.: 1973,Gravitation, Freeman, San Francisco, p. 840.Google Scholar
- Tolman, R. C.: 1939,Phys. Rev. 55, 364.Google Scholar