Coding the results of semiquantitative spectral analysis and estimation of their accuracy
A logarithmic digital code for expressing the results of semiquantitative spectral analysis is proposed. Concentrations expressed in this code are independent of the scale factor employed. Problems involved in estimating the accuracy attained in using the proposed code are discussed.
KeywordsAnalytical Chemistry Molecular Structure Spectral Analysis Digital Code Semiquantitative Spectral Analysis
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Instructions for Metallometric Surveys [in Russian]; Gosgeoltekhizdat, Moscow, 1957.Google Scholar
- 2.S. V. Lontsikh and L. D. Meshalkin, Zav. lab., 30, 851, 1964.Google Scholar
- 3.S. V. Lontsikh, The Problem of Increasing the Accuracy, Correctness, and Sensitivity of Emission Spectroanalysis (Seminar Materials), [in Russian] Izd. MDNTP, coll. 1, pp. 88–101, 1964.Google Scholar
- 4.L. D. Meshalkin, Zav. lab., 30, 857, 1964.Google Scholar
- 5.V. V. Nalimov, The Uses of Mathematical Statistics in Materials Analysis [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow, 1960.Google Scholar
- 6.L. E. Berenshtein and O. B. Fal'kova, Zav. lab., 29, 1217, 1963.Google Scholar
- 7.V. S. Mishchenko, Zav. lab., 31, 338, 1965.Google Scholar