The mechanical properties of welded joints of titanium alloys with an elevated oxygen content
Titanium and Its Alloys
- 25 Downloads
KeywordsOxygen Titanium Mechanical Property Titanium Alloy Oxygen Content
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.D. Martin, Welding,32, No. 9 (1956).Google Scholar
- 2.M. Kh. Shorshorov et al., Svarochnoe Proizvodstvo, No. 4 (1957).Google Scholar
- 3.S. M. Gurevich, in: Titanium. Metal Science of Titanium, No. 2 [in Russian], Izd. AN SSSR, Moscow (1960).Google Scholar
- 4.S. M. Gurevich, in: Reports on Problems of Welding [in Russian], Mashgiz, Moscow (1958).Google Scholar
- 5.V. N. Meshcheryakov et al., Svarochnoe Proizvodstvo, No. 11 (1966).Google Scholar
- 6.Yu. A. Maksimov et al., Metal. i Term. Obrabotka Metal., No. 11 (1970).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1971