Aromatic hydrocarbons in the rocks and minerals of hydrothermal deposits (as exemplified by the Darasun gold deposit in the eastern Transbaikal region)
- 24 Downloads
Polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbons found in the rocks and minerals of the Darasun deposit were identified on the basis of their quasi-line spectra. The quantitative determination of the aromatic hydrocarbons made it possible to establish a genetic link between the hydrocarbons and the latter phases of the hydrothermal process. The results obtained agree well with data obtained by the luminescence-bituminological method.
KeywordsGold Analytical Chemistry Hydrocarbon Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbon Molecular Structure
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. N. Florovskaya, The Luminescence-Bituminological Method in Petroleum Geology [in Russian], Izd. MGU, 1957.Google Scholar
- 2.E. V. Shpol'skii, A. A. Il'ina, and L. A. Klimova, DAN SSSR, 87, 935, 1952.Google Scholar
- 3.E. V. Shpol'skii, UFN, 68, 51, 1959; 71, 215, 1960; 77, 321, 1962; 80, 255, 1963.Google Scholar
- 4.A. A. Il'ina, and R. I. Personov, Geokhimiya, no. 11, 963, 1962.Google Scholar
- 5.E. V. Shpol'skii, and E. A. Girdzhiyauskaite, Opt. i spektr., 4, 20, 1958.Google Scholar
- 6.D. A. Timofeevskii, Trudy TsNIGRI, no. 43, 1962.Google Scholar