Hardening of alloy TsM2A by internal nitriding
- 14 Downloads
KeywordsInternal Nitriding Alloy TsM2A
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. Mukherjee, and J. Martin, J. Less-Common Metals,20, 392 (1960);3, 216 (1961);5, 117 (1963);5, 403 (1963).Google Scholar
- 2.Ya. D. Kogan, Yu. M. Lakhtin, and D. P. Shashkov, "Effect of nitriding on the heat resistance and ductile-brittle transition temperature of molybdenum alloys," Metal. i Term. Obrabotka Metal., No. 9, 20 (1968).Google Scholar
- 3.J. Mitchell, Acta Met.,19, No. 10, 1063–1077 (1971).Google Scholar
- 4.Yu. M. Lakhtin and Ya. D. Kogan, "Effect of nitriding on properties of molybdenum," Metal. i Term. Obrabotka Metal., No. 1, 24 (1968).Google Scholar
- 5.F. Rhines, W. Johnson, and W. Anderson, Trans. AIME,147, 205 (1942).Google Scholar
- 6.E. Fromm and H. Jehn, J. Less-Common Metals,14, No. 4, 474–476 (1968).Google Scholar
- 7.H. Jehn and E. Fromm, J. Less-Common Metals,21, 333–336 (1970).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1975