Effect of surface plastic deformation on the kinetics of fatigue failure of steel
- 18 Downloads
KeywordsFatigue Plastic Deformation Fatigue Failure Surface Plastic Surface Plastic Deformation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. V. Kudryavtsev and E. V. Rymynova, "Increase in hardness of steels due to strain hardening," Metal. i Term. Obrabotka Metal., 10, 29–33 (1961).Google Scholar
- 2.M. A. Balter, Hardening of Machine Parts [in Russian], Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
- 3.M. A. Balter, "Effect of structure on the fatigue strength of steel after surface hardening," Metal. i Term. Obrabotka Metal., 3, 47–50 (1971).Google Scholar
- 4.N. Wodsworth, in: Fatigue and Endurance of Metals [Russian translation], IL, Moscow (1963).Google Scholar
- 5.P. I. Kudryavtsev, Vestnik Mashinostroeniya, No. 1 (1972).Google Scholar
- 6.M. A. Balter, L. Ya. Gol'dshtein, and A. A. Chernyakova, in: Investigations of Hardening of Machine Parts [in Russian], Collection of the Central Scientific-Research Institute of Heavy Machine Construction, Book III, Mashinostroenie, Moscow (1972), p. 220.Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau, a division of Plenum Publishing Corporation 1974