Zone and phase aging of aluminum alloys
- 26 Downloads
KeywordsAluminum Aluminum Alloy Phase Aging
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. N. Fridlyander, Metal. i Term. Obrabotka Metal., No. 8 (1965).Google Scholar
- 2.I. N. Fridlyander, N. S. Gerchikova, and N. I. Zaitseva, Metal. i Term. Obrabotka Metal., No. 8 (1966).Google Scholar
- 3.I. N. Fridlyander, in: Aluminum Alloys [in Russian], No. 5, Metallurgiya, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 4.O. Kelly and R. Nicholson, Precipitation Hardening [Russian translation], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1966).Google Scholar
- 5.D. McLean, Mechanical Properties of Metals [Russian translation], Metallurgizdat, Moscow (1965).Google Scholar
- 6.A. Guinier, Heterogeneous Metallic Solid Solutions [Russian translation], IL, Moscow (1962).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1970