Liquid-Liquid-Equilibria and densities of multicomponent mixtures containing heptane-ethylbenzene in sulfolane
- 104 Downloads
Liquid-Liquid-and Vapor-Liquid-Equilibria in binary and ternary systems consisting of n-heptane, ethylbenzene and sulfolane were investigated experimentally at 312.57 and 332.45 K in three different types of apparatus using analytical or synthetic methods, static or dynamic operation and measuring temperatures or differential temperatures, pressures or differential pressures. Densities in binary mixtures consisting of n-heptane-ethyl-benzene, sulfolane—ethylbenzene were measured with an oscillating U-tube densimeter as a function of concentration at 293.25 and 303.6 K.
Key wordsn-Heptane-ethylbenzene-sulfolane mixtures liquid-liquid and vapor-liquid equlibria densities
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.H. I. Paul and H. Knapp,Fluid Phase Equilib. 27, 427 (1986).Google Scholar
- 2.K. D. Kassmann and H. Knapp,Fluid Phase Equilib. 29, 241 (1986).Google Scholar
- 3.H. Holldorff and H. Knapp,Fluid Phase Equilib. 40, 113 (1988).Google Scholar
- 4.H. Holldorff and H. Knapp,Fluid Phase Equilib. 43, 29 (1988).Google Scholar
- 5.H. I. Paul, Ph.D. Thesis, Technical University Berlin, (1987).Google Scholar
- 6.T. E. Daubert and R. P. Danner,Tables of Properties of Pure Components (AIChE, Data Compilation, 1985).Google Scholar
- 7.H. Renon and J. M. Prausnitz,Ind. Eng. Chem. Proc. Des. Dev. 8, 43 (1969).Google Scholar
- 8.J. G. Hayden and J. P. O'Connell,Ind. Eng. Chem. Proc. Des. Dev. 14, 209 (1975).Google Scholar
- 9.M. C. Alonso, J. M. A. Ferreras, and J. N. Delgado,Fluid Phase Equilib. 20, 81 (1985).Google Scholar
- 10.H. Knapp,Chem.-Ing.-Tech. 59, 367 (1987).Google Scholar
- 11.H. Holldorff, Ph.D. Thesis, Technical University Berlin, 1987.Google Scholar