Effect of hydrostatic extrusion on the composition and properties of Nb3Sn compounds
- 11 Downloads
KeywordsHydrostatic Extrusion Nb3Sn Compound
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.T. Reed et al., Superconductors, No. 4 (1963).Google Scholar
- 2.T. Reed et al., Metallurgy of Advanced Electronic Materials, Vol. 19, No. 71, Interscience (1963).Google Scholar
- 3.M. I. Arafonova et al., Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, OTN, Metallurgiya i Toplivo, No. 5 (1959).Google Scholar
- 4.L. Wyman et al., J. Res. National Bureau of Standards, Physics and Chemistry, 4,66 A (1962).Google Scholar
- 5.V. N. Svechnikov et al., in: Metal Science, Physical Chemistry, and Metal Physics of Superconductan, [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 6.Superconducting Niobium-Tin Compounds [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1970).Google Scholar
- 7.J. Hanak et al., RCA Revue,25, No. 3 (1964).Google Scholar
- 8.L. Rinderer et al., Z. Physik,174, No. 3 (1963).Google Scholar
- 9.G. Coles et al., J. Less Common Metals, No. 8 (1965).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1972