Structure and properties of the heat-resistant Zhs type nickel alloys resulting from quenching
- 13 Downloads
KeywordsNickel Nickel Alloy Type Nickel
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. N. Kachanov and L. I. Mirkin, X-ray Structural Analysis of Polycrystalline Aggregates [in Russian], Moscow, Mashgiz (1960).Google Scholar
- 2.G. V. Kurdyumov, L. I. Lysak, V. K. Kritskaya, and V. P. Il'ina, “Izv. AN SSSR, Ser. fiz.”,17, No. 3 (1953).Google Scholar
- 3.X-ray Photography and Physical Metallography, Edited by Yu. A. Bagaryatskii [in Russian], Moscow, Metallurgizdat (1961).Google Scholar
- 4.A. M. Borzkyka and V. Z. Tseitlin, Heat Treatment of Refractory Steels and Alloys [in Russian], Moscow, “Mashinostroenie”, (1964).Google Scholar
- 5.F. F. Khimushkin, Heat Resistant Steels and Alloys [in Russian], Moscow, “Mashinostroenie” (1964).Google Scholar
- 6.B. Chalmers, Physical Metal Science [Russian translation], Moscow, Metallurgizdat (1963).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1966