Auxiliary equipment for gas nitriding
Steels and Alloys for Cryogenic Technology
- 19 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.B. V. Sorokin and A. N. Minkevich, MiTOM, No. 5 (1966).Google Scholar
- 2.L. V. Beloruchev, V. V. Dembovskii, et al., Nitriding with Dilute Ammonia [in Russian], LDNTP (1966).Google Scholar
- 3.L. V. Beloruchev and A. K. Shvachkin, Stal', No. 4 (1959).Google Scholar
- 4.B. M. Éstrin, Production and Use of Controlled Atmospheres [in Russian], Metallurgizdat, Moscow (1963).Google Scholar
- 5.N. A. Zakatova, I. M. Maergoiz, and M. A. Shevtsov, MiTOM, No. 9 (1964).Google Scholar
- 6.A. V. Smirnov and L. V. Beloruchev, Controlled Atmospheres and Their Use of Heat and Chemicothermal Treatments [in Russian], LDNTP (1960).Google Scholar
- 7.K. I. Didenko and Zh. A. Guseva, New Monitoring and Regulating Apparatus [in Russian], Mashgiz, Leningrad (1961).Google Scholar
- 8.L. V. Beloruchev and V. V. Dembovskii, MiTOM, No. 8 (1966).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1967