Active phenomena of the Be star EW Lac observed in 1978–1982
- 20 Downloads
The long-term variations of EW Lac in the Hγ and Hβ line profiles are presented. The active phase observed in 1978–1982 is characterized by the strengthening of emission lines accompanied by variations of radial velocities andV/R asymmetries. A model of a rotating elliptic ring is proposed.
KeywordsRadial Velocity Emission Line Active Phase Line Profile Active Phenomenon
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Huang, S. S.: 1973,Astrophys. J. 183, 541.Google Scholar
- Huang, S. S.: 1975,Sky and Telesc. 49 359.Google Scholar
- Kogure, T. and Suzuki, M.: 1984,Publ. Astron. Soc. Japan 36, 191.Google Scholar
- Kogure, T., Asada, Y., and Suzuki, M.: 1984, in B. Hidayat and M. W. Feast, (eds.),Proc. Second Asian-Pacific Regional Meeting, held at Bandung, Indonesia, 1981, p. 504.Google Scholar
- Poeckert, R.: 1980,Publ. Dominion Astrophys. Obs. 15, 357.Google Scholar