Nondecarburizing heating of steel parts in fluidized bed
Heat Treatment Technology
- 11 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. P. Baskakov, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Metally, No. 4 (1969).Google Scholar
- 2.A. P. Baskakov et al., Gazovaya Promyshlennost', No. 11 (1968).Google Scholar
- 3.A. P. Baskakov, Rapid Oxidation-Free Heating and Heat Treatment in Fluidized Beds [in Russian], Metallurgiya, Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
- 4.R. P. Smith, J. Amer. Chem. Soc.,68, No. 7 (1946).Google Scholar
- 5.V. F. Kopytov, Heating of Steel in Furnaces [in Russian], Metallurgizdat, Moscow (1955).Google Scholar
- 6.A. P. Baskakov and I. V. Kirnos, Materials of the First All-Union Symposium on Combustion and Explosion [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1968).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1973