Resonance stimulated Raman scattering of light in solutions of organic dyes
- 20 Downloads
KeywordsAnalytical Chemistry Molecular Structure Raman Scattering Stimulate Raman Scattering
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.G. G. Dyadyusha, E. A. Tikhonov, and M. T. Shpak, Ukr. Fiz. Zh.,13, 1529 (1968).Google Scholar
- 2.E. A. Tikhonov and M. T. Shpak, Zh. Prikl. Spektr.,9, 784 (1968).Google Scholar
- 3.Ya. S. Bobovich and A. V. Bortkevich, Opt. i Spektr.,24, 456 (1968).Google Scholar
- 4.P. P. Shorygin and L. L. Krushinskii, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,154, 571 (1964).Google Scholar
- 5.M. M. Sushchinskii, Raman Spectra of Molecules and Crystals [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1969).Google Scholar
- 6.E. B. Aslanidi, I. L. Gandel'man, E. A. Tikhonov, and M. T. Shpak, Ukr. Fiz. Zh.,15, 1284 (1970).Google Scholar
- 7.Ya. S. Bobovich and A. V. Bortkevich, Opt. i Spektr.,26, 1060 (1969).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1974