Linear stability of the triangular equilibrium points in the photogravitational elliptic restricted problem, I
The linear stability of the triangular equilibrium points in the photogravitational elliptic restricted problem is examined and the stability regions are determined in the space of the parameters of mass, eccentricity, and radiation pressure. It is found that radiation pressure of the larger body for solar system cases exerts only a small quantitative influence on the stability regions.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Bennett, A.: 1965,Icarus 4, 177.Google Scholar
- Danby, J. M. A.: 1964,Astron. J. 69, 165.Google Scholar
- Kumar, V. and Choudhry, R. K.: 1989,Celes. Mech. 46, 59.Google Scholar
- Meire, R.: 1981,Celes. Mech. 23, 89.Google Scholar
- Simmons, J. F. L., McDonald, A. J. C., and Brown, J. C.: 1985,Celes. Mech. 35, 145.Google Scholar
- Tschauner, J.: 1971,Celes. Mech. 3, 189.Google Scholar