On multi-region problems in radiative transfer
- 52 Downloads
TheF N method is used to solve radiative transfer problems, based on the general anisotropically scattering model, in multi-layer atmospheres.
KeywordsAtmosphere Radiative Transfer Transfer Problem Radiative Transfer Problem
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Bowden, R. L., McCrosson, F. J., and Rhodes, E. A.: 1968,J. Math. Phys. 9, 753.Google Scholar
- Grandjean, P. and Siewert, C. E.: 1979,Nucl. Sci. Eng.,69, 161.Google Scholar
- McCormick, N. J. and Kuščer, I.: 1973,Adv. Nucl. Sci. Tech. 7, 181.Google Scholar
- Siewert, C. E.: 1978,Astrophys. Space Sci. 58, 131.Google Scholar
- Siewert, C. E.: 1979,J. Quant. Spectr. Radiative Transfer 21, 35.Google Scholar
- Siewert, C. E. and Benoist, P.: 1979,Nucl. Sci. Eng.,69, 156.Google Scholar
© D. Reidel Publishing Co. 1979