Parametric adjustment of absolute astrometric observations
- 31 Downloads
The least-squares parametric method which is well-known in geodesy is suggested to be used for adjustment of the absolute astrometric observations. This method most completely uses all results of the observations, their mutual covariances and a priori data about an accuracy of the initial catalogue. The method ensures the most precise estimates of unknown parameters and has an objective criterion for the reliability theirs. The application of this method in case of traditional chain programs of optical observations was considered in details. It is recomended that the covariance matrix of the FK4 systematic errors parameters would be calculated and published in the compilation of the FK5.
KeywordsCovariance Covariance Matrix Systematic Error Unknown Parameter Parametric Adjustment
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Bien, R., Fricke, W., Lederle, T., Schwan, H.: 1978,Veroff. Astron. Rech.-Inst., Heidelberg, No. 29, 1.Google Scholar
- Gliese, W.: 1963,Veroff. Astron. Rech.-Inst., Heidelberg, No 12, 1.Google Scholar
- Gubanov, V.: 1975,Astron. Zhurnal.,52, No. 4, 857 (in Russian).Google Scholar
- Klenitzkij, B.: 1982,Sci. Inf., Astron. Council of USSR Acad. Sci., Moscow, No 55, 98 (in Russian).Google Scholar
- Kopff, A., Nowacki, H., Strobel, W.: 1964,Veroff. Astron. Rech.-Inst., Heidelberg, No 14, 1.Google Scholar
- Lederle, T.: 1978,Bull. d'Inf. Centre Don. Stel., Obs. Strasbourg, No 14, 62.Google Scholar
- Schwan, H.: 1977,Veroff. Astron. Rech.-Inst., Heidelberg, No 27, 1.Google Scholar