Cosmological viscous fluid models in the presence of electromagnetic field and zero-mass scalar field
- 30 Downloads
The problem of electromagnetic field interacting with viscous fluid without and with zero-mass scalar field has been studied. It has been shown that electromagnetic field cannot interact with viscous fluid for spherically-symmetric Robertson-Walker metric. Exact solutions corresponding to the problem of electromagnetic field interactions in presence of viscous fluid and zero-mass scalar field have been obtained subject to various physical conditions. It presents a scope for the study of imperfect fluid FRW models showing the existence of the electromagnetic field due to the presence of zero-mass scalar field.
KeywordsPhysical Condition Exact Solution Electromagnetic Field Scalar Field Viscous Fluid
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Charach, C.: 1979,Phys. Rev. D19, 3516.Google Scholar
- Charach, C.: 1980,Phys. Rev. D21, 547.Google Scholar
- Charach, C. and Malin, S.: 1979,Phys. Rev. D19, 105.Google Scholar
- Das, A. and Agarwal, P.: 1974,Gen. Rel. Grav. 5, 95.Google Scholar
- Mehra, A. L. and Bohra, M. L.: 1978,Gen. Rel. Grav. 4, 289.Google Scholar
- Suszycki, L.: 1978,Acta Cosmologica 7, 147.Google Scholar
- Verma, M. N.: 1987, Ph. D. Thesis, I.I.T. Kharagpur, India.Google Scholar