Co(II) and Co(III) macrocyclic boron-bearing dioximates
- 22 Downloads
Syntheses are reported for CoD3(BF)2 and [CoD3(BF)2]BF4,where H2D is dimethylglyoxime, α-benzyldioxime, or cyclohexanedione dioxime. The IR spectra at 400–4000 cm−1 have been measured, as have the electronic absorption spectra and the1H,13C,and11BNMR spectra; a comparison is made with the spectra of the analogous iron(II) complexes.
KeywordsIron Absorption Spectrum Cyclohexanedione Electronic Absorption Electronic Absorption Spectrum
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.N. J. Rose and S. C. Jackels, “Characterization of clathrochelates derived from iron(II), dimethylglyoxime and boron compounds,” Inorg. Chem.,12, No. 6, 1232 (1973).Google Scholar
- 2.A. Yu. Nazarenko and Ya. Z. Voloshin, “Boron-bearing complexes containing Fe formed with cycohexanedione dioxime,” Zh. Neorg. Khim.,28, No. 7, 1776–1780 (1984).Google Scholar
- 3.Ya. Z. Voloshin, A. Yu. Nazarenko, and V. V. Trachevskii, “Boron-bearing iron(II) α-dioximate complexes,” Ukr. Khim. Zh.,51, No. 2, 121–124 (1985).Google Scholar
- 4.D. R. Boston and N. J. Rose, “Synthesis and study of clathrochelates derived from dimethylglyoxime, cobalt and Lewis acids,” J. Am. Chem. Soc.,95, No. 13, 4163–4168 (1973).Google Scholar
- 5.S. C. Jackels, I. Zektzer, and N. J. Rose, “Iron(II) and cobalt(III) clathrochelates derived from dioximes,” Inorg. Synth.,17, 139–147 (1978).Google Scholar
- 6.Ya. Z. Voloshin, A. Yu. Nazarenko, E. V. Pol'shin, and S. I. Tyukhtenko, “New macrocyclic boron-bearing iron and cobalt compounds,” in: Abstracts of the 11th Ukrainian Conference on Inorganic Chemistry [in Russian], Kiev (1986), p. 29.Google Scholar
- 7.K. B. Yatsimirskii and Ya. D. Lampeka, The Physicochemistry of Complexes Formed by Metals with Macrocyclic Ligands [in Russian], Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1985).Google Scholar