Radiating fluid spheres in general relativity
- 25 Downloads
In this paper Einstein's field equations for spherically-symmetric radiating fluid distributions are discussed and some new exact regular solutions are obtained.
KeywordsGeneral Relativity Field Equation Regular Solution Fluid Distribution Fluid Sphere
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Bayin, S. S.: 1979,Phys. Rev. D19, 2838.Google Scholar
- Herrera, L., Jimenez, J., and Ruggezi, G. L.: 1980,Phys. Rev. D22, 2305.Google Scholar
- Misner, C. W.: 1965,Phys. Rev.,B137, 1360.Google Scholar
- Vaidya, P. C.: 1951,Phys. Rev. 83, 10.Google Scholar
- Vaidya, P. C.: 1953,Nature 171, 260.Google Scholar
- Vaidya, P. C.: 1966,Astrophys. J. 144, 343.Google Scholar
© Kluwer Academic Publishers 1988