Vacuum friedmann model in self-creation cosmology
- 38 Downloads
The field equations of the self-creation theory of gravitation proposed by Barber are solved for a vacuum with the aid of a space-time metric of Friedmann. Some physical properties of the solution are discussed.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Barber, G. A.: 1982,Gen. Relativ. Gravit. 14, 117.Google Scholar
- Brans, C. and Dicke, R. H.: 1961,Phys. Rev. 124, 925.Google Scholar
- Innaiah, P., and Reddy, D. R. K.: 1985,Astrophys. Space Sci. 117, 65.Google Scholar
- Reddy, D. R. K.: 1987Astrophys. Space Sci. (in press).Google Scholar
- Roxburgh, I. W.: 1977,Nature 268, 504.Google Scholar
- Singh, Tarkeshwar: 1984,Astrophys. Space Sci.,102, 67.Google Scholar
- Singh, Tarkeshwar: 1986,J. Math. Phys. 27, 1074.Google Scholar