Light changes of the close binary system CN Andromedae
- 29 Downloads
The photoelectricB andV colour observations of the β Lyrae-type eclipsing binary CN And were made on four nights at the Ege University Observatory. The new light elements, which were calculated by adding new times of minima obtained during the observations to the previous ones, were given. The light curve of the system varies cycle by cycle and the variation is discussed in some extent.
KeywordsColour Binary System Light Curve Light Element Light Change
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Bozkurt, S., Ibanoğlu, C., Gülmen, Ö, and Güdür, N.: 1976,Inf. Bull. Var. Stars, No. 1087.Google Scholar
- Evren, S., Ibanoğlu, C., Tunca, Z., Akan, M. C., and Keskin, V.: 1987,Inf. Bull. Var. Stars, No. 3109.Google Scholar
- Hoffmeister, C.: 1949,Astron. Nachr. 12, 1.Google Scholar
- Kaluzny, J.: 1983,Acta Astron. 33, 345.Google Scholar
- Löchel, K.: 1960,M.V.S., Nos. 457–458.Google Scholar
- Michaels, E. J., Markworth, N. L., and Rafert, J. B.: 1984,Inf. Bull. Var. Stars, No. 2474.Google Scholar
- Tsesevich, W.: 1956,Astron. Circ. Kazan 170, 14.Google Scholar
- Yu-Lan, Y. and Qing-Yao, L.: 1985,Inf. Bull. Var. Stars, No. 2705.Google Scholar