New method for the synthesis of azolidones
- 46 Downloads
A new method for the synthesis of azolidones by direct condensation of chloroacetic acid and aromatic amines was developed. sym-Dialkylureas are formed in the case of aliphatic amines.
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Aromatic Amine Aliphatic Amine Chloroacetic Acid Direct Condensation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.E. Ware, Chem. Rev.,46, 3 (1950).Google Scholar
- 2.P. Schwebel, Ber.,10, 2045 (1877).Google Scholar
- 3.H. Biltz and K. Stolla, J. Prakt. Chem.,113, 233 (1926).Google Scholar
- 4.R. D. Coghill and T. B. Johnson, J. Am. Chem. Soc.,47, 184 (1925).Google Scholar
- 5.J. Nematolldhi, Z. Mehta, and I. Langston, J. Pharm. Sci.,62, 340 (1973); Ref. Zh. Khim., 15Zh343 (1973).Google Scholar
- 6.R. O. Kochkanyan, Yu. A. Israelyan, A. N. Zaritovskii, and S. N. Baranov, USSR Inventor's Certificate No. 509587; Byul. Izobr., No. 13, 87 (1976).Google Scholar
- 7.E. V. Titov, V. M. Belobrov, and V. I. Shurpach, Ukr. Khim. Zh.,42, 1044 (1976).Google Scholar
- 8.A. I. Shatenshtein, E. N. Zvyagintseva, and Z. N. Ovchinnikova, Zh. Obshch. Khim.,31, 1432 (1961).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1978