The kinetics of heat liberation in the cyclic deformation of man-made cord yarn
Physical And Mechanical Properties And Processing Of Man-Made Fibres
- 14 Downloads
KeywordsPolymer Cyclic Deformation Heat Liberation Cord Yarn
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V.A.Kargin, V.V.Nikitin, A.A.Rogovina, and P.P.Timonin, Authors' Certificate USSR No.120022; Byull.izobr.i tov.znakov, No.10 (1959).Google Scholar
- 2.A.A.Rogovina and V.A.Kargin, Kauchuk i rezina, No.1 (1959).Google Scholar
- 3.E.Z.Fainberg, Thesis (in Russian), All-Union Scientific Research Institute for Man-Made Fibre (1970).Google Scholar
- 4.A.A.Rogovina, Kauchuk i rezina, No.7 (1959); A.A.Rogovina, Techn.Text.Industry, No.1 (1963).Google Scholar
- 5.E.A.Nemchenko and E.Z.Fainberg, in ‘Man-Made Fibres’ (in Russian), Khimiya (1968), 147.Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau, a division of Plenum Publishing Company Limited 1972