Vibrational spectra of polyvinyl alcohol under conditions of the simultaneous action of temperature and UV radiation
- 25 Downloads
KeywordsRadiation Alcohol Analytical Chemistry Molecular Structure Polyvinyl Alcohol
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. D. Dekhant (ed.), Infrared Spectroscopy of Polymers [in Russian], Khimiya, Moscow (1976).Google Scholar
- 2.Spectroscopy of Photoconversions in Molecules [in Russian], Nauka, Leningrad (1977).Google Scholar
- 3.R. G. Zhbankov, R. Marupov, N. V. Ivanova, and A. M. Shishko, The Spectroscopy of Cotton [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1976).Google Scholar
- 4.K. V. Nelson, E. E. Avstriiskaya, N. V. Kozlova, and A. P. Berezkina, Zh. Prikl. Spektrosk.,14, No. 2 (1971).Google Scholar
- 5.A. Toirov and T. M. Muinov, Dokl. Akad. Nauk TadzhSSR,20, No. 7, (1977).Google Scholar
- 6.U. G. Gafurov and I. I. Novak, Zh. Prikl. Spektrosk.,15, No. 4 (1971).Google Scholar
- 7.T. S. Popravko, Yu. A. Mikheev, and D. Ya. Toptygin, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,232, No. 4, (1977).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1981