Spectral line intensity in relation to composition of substances evaporated in an ac arc
- 11 Downloads
KeywordsAnalytical Chemistry Molecular Structure Spectral Line Line Intensity Spectral Line Intensity
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. D. Malykh and M. A. Serd, Opt. i Spektr.,16, 368 (1964).Google Scholar
- 2.M. N. Samsonova, Opt. i Spektr.,12, 466 (1962).Google Scholar
- 3.Ya. D. Raikhbaum, Izv. VUZ, Fiz., No. 3, 55 (1959).Google Scholar
- 4.P. P. Polatbekov and I. A. Zhukov, in: Spectroscopy. Methods and Applications [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1969), p. 304.Google Scholar
- 5.P. M. Boumans, Theory of Spectrochemical Excitation, London (1966).Google Scholar
- 6.E. S. Kostyukova and Ya. D. Raikhbaum, in: Extraction and Processing of Rare-Metal Ores [in Russian], No. 12, Nedra, Moscow (1965).Google Scholar
- 7.V. M. Vukanovich, Emissionspektroskopie, Akad. Verlag, Berlin (1964), p. 9.Google Scholar
- 8.Ya. D. Raikhbaum and V. D. Malykh, Opt. i Spektr.,10, 524 (1961).Google Scholar
- 9.P. M. Boumans, Spectrochim. Acta,23B, No. 9, 559 (1968).Google Scholar
- 10.H. Schirrmeister, Spectrochim. Acta,23B, No. 1, 709 (1969).Google Scholar
© Consultants Bureau 1974