Surface characterization of Si3N4 andβ-Sialon powders
- 13 Downloads
KeywordsPolymer Surface Characterization
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.I. A. Aksay, F. F. Lange andB. I. Davis,J. Amer. Ceram. Soc. 66 (1983) C-190.Google Scholar
- 2.F. F. Lange,ibid. 72 (1989) 3.Google Scholar
- 3.M. N. Rahaman, Y. Boiteux andL. C. Jonghe,Amer. Ceram. Soc. Bull. 65 (1986) 1171.Google Scholar
- 4.M. J. Crimp, R. E. Johnson, J. W. Halloran andD. L. Feke, in “Science of ceramic chemical processing”, edited by L. L. Hench and D. R. Ulrich (John Wiley, New York, 1986) p. 539.Google Scholar
- 5.P. Greil, in “Ceramic materials research”, edited by R. J. Brook (Elsevier, Amsterdam, 1989) p. 27.Google Scholar
- 6.Hong Lim Lee, Hun Jin Lim, Shin Kim andHyung Bock Lee,J. Amer. Ceram. Soc. 72 (1989) 1458.Google Scholar
- 7.L. Bergström andR. J. Pugh,ibid. 72 (1989) 103.Google Scholar
© Chapman & Hall 1994