Reflection coefficients of natural materials at a wavelength of λ = 3.39 μ
- 12 Downloads
KeywordsReflection Analytical Chemistry Molecular Structure Reflection Coefficient Natural Material
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.T. S. Chu and D. C. Hogg, Bell Syst. Tech. J. (1966), p. 301.Google Scholar
- 2.B. N. Edwards and D. E. Burch, J. Opt. Soc. Amer.,55, 174 (1965).Google Scholar
- 3.E. L. Krilov, The Spectral Reflective Powers of Natural Formations [in Russian], Izd. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Moscow (1947).Google Scholar
- 4.M. A. Kropotkin and B. P. Kozyrev, Opt. Spektrosk.,17, No. 2, 259 (1964).Google Scholar
- 5.K. Ya. Kondrat'ev (editor), Radiation Characteristics of the Atmosphere and the Earth's Surface [in Russian], Gidrometeoizdat, Leningrad (1969).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1977