Mass spectra of pseudoguaianolides related to carpesiolin
- 24 Downloads
The main directions of fragmentation and the EI of six pseudoguaianolides related to carpesiolin have been studied. It has been established that acylation of the OH group at C-6 suppresses the selective breakdown of the guaiane skeleton, while the simultaneous presence of AcO groups at C-2 and C-4 favors the formation of a number of characteristic ions. The hydrogenation of the exomethylene group has no appreciable influence on direction of fragmentation.
KeywordsAcOH Lactone Ring Main Fragment Sodium Tetrahydroborate Acyl Substituent
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.U. A. Abdullaev, Ya. V. Rashkes, I. D. Sham'yanov, and G. P. Sidyakin, Khim. Prir. Soedin., No. 1, 56–63 (1982).Google Scholar
- 2.V. N. Plugar', Ya. V. Rashkes, I. M. Sotboeva, and A. Mallabaev, Khim. Prir. Soedin., No. 1, 96–101 (1987).Google Scholar
- 3.A. Ovezdurdyev, B. Akyev, and Sh. Z. Kasymov, Khim. Prir. Soedin., No. 3, 396–397 (1981).Google Scholar
- 4.M. K. Makhmudov, B. Toshkhodzhaev, F. B. Zhonkhodzhaeva, and I. D. Sham'yanov, Khim. Prir. Soedin., No. 2, 232 (1993).Google Scholar
- 5.P. I. Zhakharov, R. I. Evstratova, and K. S. Rybalko, Khim. Prir. Soedin., No. 5, 587 (1971).Google Scholar
- 8.A. Ovezdurdyev, N. D. Abdullaev, Sh. Z. Kasymov, and B. Akyev, Khim. Prir. Soedin., No. 5, 568–571 (1987).Google Scholar
- 9.I. D. Sham'yanov, A. Mallabaev, and G. P. Sidyakin, Khim. Prir. Soedin., No. 4, 442–445 (1978).Google Scholar