Synthesis of [3H]-labeled CoA and 4′-phosphopantothenate by the enzyme system of brevibacteria
- 32 Downloads
Using the method of synthesizing the disulfide form of CoA in a system with dried cells of Brevibacterium ammoniagenes developed previously, we have obtained labeled CoA with a yield of 15% calculated on the initial of [3H]-pantothenate introduced into the reaction medium. The purity of the preparation obtained, after purification using ion-exchange chromatography was 95% in terms of radioactivity. A possible pathway for the production of labeled phosphopantothenate in a system with a cell-free extract of Br. ammoniagenes is considered. According to preliminary results, the phosphorylation of the pantothenate amounted to 30–40%. This system is unsuitable for obtaining labelled phosphopantetheine.
KeywordsPotassium Phosphate Buffer Pantothenate Specific Radioactivity Supernatant Liquid Disulfide Form
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. G. Moiseenok,Panthothenic Acid [in Russian], Minsk (1980), p. 284.Google Scholar
- 2.A. G. Moiseenok, V. N. Kopelevich, V. M. Sheibak, and V. A. Gurinovich,Panthothenic Acid Derivatives. The Development of New Vitamins and Pharmacotherapeutic Agents [in Russian], Nauka Tekhnika, Minsk (1989), p. 216.Google Scholar
- 3.V. M. Kopelevich and V. I. Gunar,Khim. Prir. Soedin., No. 4, 477–492 (1988).Google Scholar
- 4.V. M. Kopelevich, M. I. Tsibul'skaya, E. E. Suvorova, G. N. Moiseev, and V. I. Gunar,Problems of Microbial Synthesis and Their Derivatives [sic] [in Russian], Tashkent (1990), pp. 23–24.Google Scholar
- 5.A. A. Zeltin'sh, D. Ya. Pavlovicha, and Yu. O. Yakovson,The Biosynthesis of Enzymes by Microorganisms. Abstracts of Lectures at the 4th All-Union Conference [in Russian], Tashkent, September 19–22 (1988), p. 76.Google Scholar
- 6.S. Shimizu and H. Yamada, 3rd European Congress of Biotechnology, Munich (1984), pp. 401–405.Google Scholar
- 8.V. M. Kopelevich, M. J. Tsibulskaya, E. E. Suvorova, A. J. Biryukov, and V. I. Gunar,CCCCAK [sic] 55 No. 1, 157–160 (1990).Google Scholar
- 9.S. Shimizu, K. Kubo, Y. Tani, and K. Ogata,Agric. Biol. Chem. 37 No. 12, 2863–2870 (1973).Google Scholar
- 10.T. I. Khomich, A. I. Voskoboev, I. P. Chernikevich, and A. G. Moiseenok,Vopr. Med. Khim., No. 1, 131–132 (1984).Google Scholar
- 11.A. G. Moiseenok, V. I. Rezyapkin, V. A. Gurinovich, and T. V. Dedovich,Khim. Prir. Soedin., No. 6, 855–858 (1988).Google Scholar
- 12.V. I. Rezyapkin and A. G. Moiseenok,Ukr. Biokhim. Zh. 60 No. 5, 74–77 (1988).Google Scholar