Superacid cyclization of esters of some bishomoisoprenoid acids
- 41 Downloads
It is shown that on the superacid cyclization of esters of bishomobicyclogeranylgeranic and E,E-bishomofarnesic acids fully cyclized hydroxyesters are formed in good yield, while on the interaction of esters of 6-hydroxy- and 6-acyloxy-15-bishomobicyclogeranylgeranic acids with a superacid no carbocyclization takes place.
KeywordsDiester DMFA Trifluoroacetic Anhydride Exocyclic Double Bond Authentic Specimen
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.P. F. Vlad, N. D. Ungur, and V. B. Perutskii, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., No. 3, 305–309 (1991).Google Scholar
- 2.P. F. Vlad, N. D. Ungur, and Nguen Van Khung, Khim. Prir. Soedin., No. 3, 346–353 (1990).Google Scholar
- 4.N. N. Sukhanov, L. N. Grappel', V. V. Chetverikov, and L. A. Yanovskaya, Zh. Org. Khim.,21, No. 12, 2503–2506 (1985).Google Scholar
- 5.P. F. Vlad and G. V. Lazur'evskii, Bicyclic Diterpenoids [in Russian], Kishinev, RIO AN MSSR [Editing-Publishing Division of the Moldovian SSR Academy of Sciences] (1968).Google Scholar
- 6.P. F. Vlad and G. V. Lazur'evskii, Izv. AN MSSR, No. 12, 69–74 (1961).Google Scholar
- 7.J. H. Babler, J. Org, Chem.,41, No. 7, 1262–1264 (1976).Google Scholar
- 8.T. M. Khomenko, D. V. Korchagina, Yu. V. Gatilov, I. Yu. Bagryanskaya, and V. A. Barkhash, Zh. Org. Khim.,27, No. 3, 599–609 (1991).Google Scholar