Analysis of glycosides of Allochruza gypsophiloides in the preparation “Allokhrozid” by chromatospectrophotometry
- 22 Downloads
The possibility has been shown of using a readily available method for estimating the level of the main glycoside of the organs of the plant soapwort — acanthophylloside B — in commercial products used in the food and medical industries, and also in samples of the preparation Allokhrozid. The amount of the individual glycoside was calculated in relation to a standard sample of acanthophylloside B.
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Glycoside Commercial Product Standard Sample Medical Industry
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.T. N. Poletaeva, in: The Cultivation of Medicinal Plants [in Russian], BNII SÉNTI Moscow (1991), No. 1, p. 42.Google Scholar
- 2.I. A. Shreter, in: The Cultivation of Medicinal Plants [in Russian], BNII SÉNTI, Moscow (1991), No. 2, p. 19.Google Scholar
- 3.P. K. Kintya, S. A. Burtseva, L. P. Koval'chuk, N. E. Mashchenko, and V. A. Bobenko, Khim.-farm. Zh., No. 1, 95 (1982).Google Scholar
- 4.V. K. Kolkhir and S. Ya. Sokolov, Khim.-farm. Zh., No. 5, 20–25 (1982).Google Scholar
- 5.Zh. M. Putieva, L. G. Mzhel'skaya, T. T. Gorovits, E. S. Kondratenko, and N. K. Abubakirov, Khim. Prir. Soedin., No. 6, 806–809 (1977).Google Scholar
- 6.E. S. Kondratenko, Zh. M. Putieva, and N. K. Abubakirov, Khim. Prir. Soedin., No. 4, 417–483 (1981).Google Scholar