Synthesis of 7-O-β-D-glucopyranosides of isoflavones and their heterocyclic analogues
- 32 Downloads
The products of the interaction of α-acetobromoglucose with 2,4,5-trihydroxyphenyl benzyl ketone and 2,4-dihydroxyphenyl 4′-hydroxybenzyl ketone and also with their heterocyclic analogues, which are present completely or partially in the enolic form, have been investigated. It has been shown that in this reaction a tetra-O-acetylglucosyl residue is added at the 4-OH hydroxy group of the phenyl residue of the ketone. The compounds obtained have been converted into isoflavone 7-O-glucosides by the action of the vilsmeier reagent or acetoformic anhydride.
KeywordsOrganic Chemistry Phenyl Ketone Anhydride Benzyl
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. G. Pivovarenko, V. P. Khilya, V. N. Kovalev, and S. A. Vasil'ev, Khim. Prir. Soedin., No. 4, 511 (1988).Google Scholar
- 2.V. G. Pivovarenko, V. P. Khilya, V. N. Kovalev, and S. A. Vasil'ev, Khim. Prir. Soedin., 519 (1988).Google Scholar
- 3.A. L. Kazakov, V. P. Khilya, V. V. Mezheritskii, and Yu. Litken, Natural and Modified Isoflavonoids [in Russian], Izd. RGU, Rostov-on-Don (1985).Google Scholar
- 4.V. N. Kovalev, N. F. Komissarenko, V. P. Khilya, L. D. Khaleeva, and I. N. Timasheva, in: Basic Directions of Pharmacy: Abstracts of Lectres at the IInd Congress of Pharmacists of the Latvian SSR [in Russian], Riga (1984), p. 303.Google Scholar
- 5.V. Szabo, J. Borbely, and J. Borda, in: Proceedings of an International Bioflavonoid Symposium, Munich, FRG (1981), p. 19.Google Scholar
- 6.V. P. Khilya, T. M. Tkachuk, I. P. Kupchevskaya, and G. M. Golubushkina, Dokl. Akad. Nauk UkrSSR, Ser. B, No. 5, 61 (1980).Google Scholar
- 7.I. P. Kupchevskaya and V. Khilya, Dokl. Akad. Nauk UkrSSR, Ser. B, No. 2, 119 (1979).Google Scholar
- 8.V. G. Pivovarenko and V. P. Khilya, Khim. Geterotsikl. Soedin., 625 (1991).Google Scholar
- 9.L. Farkas and A. Wolfner, Acta Chim. Acad. Sci. Hung.,67, No. 1, 109 (1971).Google Scholar
- 10.L. Farkas and J. Varady, Chem. Ber.,92, No. 4, 819 (1959).Google Scholar