Immunoaffinity fractionation of neutralizing polyclonal antibodies to nerve growth factors
A method of fractionation according to affinity and specificity of polyclonal antibodies to murine and ovine nerve growth factors (NGFs) has been developed. The antibody preparations obtained neutralize the biological activity of β-NGF at a molar ratio of about 1 and recognize the species-specific and conservative epitopes of these NGFs, being valuable probes for two-site immunoanalyses.
KeywordsNerve Growth Factor Neutralize Activity Glucose Isomerase Biological Unit Uzbek Academy
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 3.J. R. Perez-Polo, K. Werrbach-Perez, D. Marchetti, B. Morgan, G. Tagliatela, M. T. Ramacci, and L. Angelucci, Int. J. Clin. Pharm. Res.,10, No. 1–2, 15–26 (1990).Google Scholar
- 4.V. N. Kalynov, Nerve Tissue Growth Factor [in Russian], Nauka Tekh., Minsk (1984).Google Scholar
- 7.J. Siigur, U. Arumae, T. Neuman, M. Samel, R. Siigur, and M. Saarma, Comp. Biochem. Physiol.,83B, No. 3, 621–625 (1986).Google Scholar
- 8.D. Kh. Khamidov, L. Ya. Yukel'son, R. S. Salikhov, and M. G. Khafizova, Biokhimiya,54, No. 6, 987–991 (1989).Google Scholar
- 10.S. N. Olenev, Arkh. Anat. Gistol. Émbriol., No. 9, 19–29 (1969).Google Scholar
- 15.O. Ouchteroni, Progr. Allergy,4, 30–154 (1954).Google Scholar
- 16.O. H. Lowry, N. J. Rosebrough, A. L. Farr, and R. J. Randall, J. Biol. Chem.,193, 265–275 (1951).Google Scholar