A mass-spectrometric study of insect pheromones. II. Epoxy compounds
- 24 Downloads
The mass spectra of epoxy compounds have been studied and the positions of the epoxy rings and their configurations have been shown.
KeywordsMass Spectrum Organic Chemistry Epoxy Epoxy Ring Epoxy Compound
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.C. Löfstedt and G. Odham, Biomed. Mass Spectrom.,11, No. 3, 106–113 (1984).Google Scholar
- 2.A. A. Barabas, A. Barabas, J. Oprean, and F. Hodoson, Rev. Roum. Chim.,28, No. 7, 741–756 (1983).Google Scholar
- 3.A. Gocan, A. U. Botar, A. Barabas, et al., Rev. Roum. Chim.,29, No. 5, 423–428 (1984).Google Scholar
- 4.L. Pop, J. Oprean, A. Barabas, and F. Hodoson, J. Pract. Chem.,328, No. 5/6, 867–878 (1986).Google Scholar
- 5.L. H. Kost, B. G. Kovalev, E. D. Matveeva, et al., Bioorg. Khim.,3, No. 7, 934–942 (1977).Google Scholar
- 6.R. R. Razakov, G. A. Irgasheva, A. A. Abduvakhabov, and A. S. Sadykov, Dokl. Akad. Nauk SSSR,285, 137–139 (1985).Google Scholar
- 7.G. A. Irgashev and R. R. Razakov, Khim. Prir. Soedin., No. 2, 255–260 (1990).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1992