Essential oils of Pimpinella aromatica
- 45 Downloads
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Ya. Matsku and I. V. Kreicha, Atlas of Medicinal Plants [in Russian], Izd. Siovatskoi Akad. Nauk (1981), pp. 240–242.Google Scholar
- 2.M. Kotov, E. Karnaukh, S. Morozvuk, and S. Goncharov, Essential-Oil Plants of the Ukraine [in Russian]. Naukova Dumka, Kiev (1969), pp. 715–77.Google Scholar
- 3.H. A. Shukla and S. C. Tripathi, Agric. Biol. Chem.,51, No. 7, 1991–1993 (1987).Google Scholar
- 4.M. V. Bodrug, Wild-Growing Essential-Oil Plants of Moldavia [in Russian], Shtiintsa, Kishinev (1981), p. 141.Google Scholar
- 5.K. H. Kubeszka and I. Bohn, “New constituents from the essential oils ofPimpinella species,” in: Progress in Essential Oil Research. Proceedings of an International Symposium, Holzminden-Neuhaus, September 18–21, 1985, E. J. Brunke (ed.)). W. de Gruyter, New York (1986), p. 279.Google Scholar
- 6.F. F. Wakeil, M. Morsi, S. Khairy, R. S. Farag, and A. Shihata, “Effect of various storage conditions on the quality of some spice essential oils,” Seifen-Oele-Fette-Wacnse112, No. 10, 350–353 (1986).Google Scholar
- 7.A. S. Ginzberg, Khim.-Farm. Prom., No. 8–9, 326–329 (1932).Google Scholar
- 8.K. G. Persidskaya and A. P. Chipiga, Handbook for Workers in Laboratories of Essential-Oil Enterprises [in Russian], Legk. Pishch. Prom., (1981), p. 144.Google Scholar
- 9.B. V. Stolyarov, I. M. Savinov, and A. G. Vitenberg, Handbook for Practical Work in Gas Chromatography [Russian], Khimiya, Leningrad (1978), p. 284.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1991