Carbon-13 NMR investigation of microtactic structure of polyvinylpyrrolidone
KeywordsAnalytical Chemistry Molecular Structure Polyvinylpyrrolidone
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.F. A. Bovey, High-Resolution NMR of Macromolecules, Academic Press, New York-London (1972).Google Scholar
- 2.G. M. Lukovkin, O. P. Komarova, V. P. Torchilin, et al., “Determination of micro structure of polyvinyl pyridines by the13C NMR technique,” Vysomolekul. Soed.,A15, 443–445 (1973).Google Scholar
- 3.K. Matsuzaki, T. Kanai, T. Matsubara, et al., “Stereoregularity of poly(2-vinylpyridine) determined by proton NMR and carbon-13 NMR spectroscopy,” J. Polym. Sei.,14, 1475–1484 (1976).Google Scholar
- 4.K. Matsuzaki, T. Matsubara, and T. Kanai, “Stereoregularity of poly(2-vinylpyridine) and poly(4-vinylpyridine),” J. Polym. Sci.,15, 1573–1583 (1977).Google Scholar
- 5.T. Kawamura and K. Matsuzaki, “Carbon-13 nuclear magnetic resonance studies of poly(N-vinylcarbazole),” Macromol. Chem.,179, 1003–1010 (1978).Google Scholar
- 6.A. R. Katritzky and D. E. Weiss, “Polymer microstructures and carbon-13 NMR,” Chem. Br.,12, 45–51, 61 (1976).Google Scholar
- 7.R. E. Cais and F. A. Bovey, “Carbon-13 NMR observations of the microstructure and molecular dynamics of poly (phenylthiurane),” Macromolecules,10, 752–757 (1977).Google Scholar
- 8.T. K. Wu and M. L. Sheer, “Carbon-13 NMR determination of pentad tacticity of poly-(vinyl alcohol),” Macromolecules,10, 529–531 (1977).Google Scholar
- 9.H. Balard, H. Fritz, and J. Meybeck, “Determination of the tacticity of polyacrylonitrile and its oligomers by carbon-13 NMR spectroscopy,” J. Macromol. Chem.,178, 2393–2399 (1977).Google Scholar
- 10.F. P. Sidel'kovskaya, Chemistry of N-Vinylpyrrolidone and Its Polymers [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1970), pp. 62–78.Google Scholar
- 11.R. D. B. Fraser and E. Suzuki, “Resolution of overlapping bands: functions for simulating band shapes,” Anal. Chem.,41, 37–39 (1969).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1981