Spherical mhd shock waves under the action of monochromatic radiation
- 33 Downloads
Self-similar MHD shock waves have been studied under the action of monochromatic radiation into a non-uniform stellar atmosphere with a constant intensity on unit area. It has been assumed that the radiation flux moves through the gas. Variation of flow variables have heen shown in tables for two different cases.
KeywordsRadiation Atmosphere Shock Wave Unit Area Constant Intensity
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- Deb Ray and Bhowmick, J.B.: 1976,Ind. J. Pure Appl. Math. 7, 196.Google Scholar
- Khudyakov, V.M.: 1983, Soviet Phys. Dokl.28, 853. (Transl.: American Institute of Physics).Google Scholar
- Nath, Onkar: 1989,Astrophys. Space Sci. 155, 163.Google Scholar
- Nath, Onkar and Takhar, H.S.: 1990,Astrophys. Space Sci. 166, 35.Google Scholar
- Ojha, S.N. and Nath, Onkar: 1987,Mod. Sim. and Cont. C. 8, 15.Google Scholar
- Physics of High Energy Densities: 1974, Collected articles, Mir Publ. Moscow. (Russian Translation).Google Scholar
- Sedov, L.G.: 1959,Similarity and Dimensional Methods in Mechanics, Academic Press, N.Y.Google Scholar