Marginal fermi liquid behavior for a two-dimensional electronic system
- 23 Downloads
The imaginary part of the self-energy of a two-dimensional Fermi system interacting with bosonic excitations has been calculated analytically and numerically. The result shows a marginal Fermi liquid behavior. The model can be a reasonable approach for studying the marginal behavior of a two-dimensional Millis-Monien-Pines phenomenological model.
Key words2D electronic systems marginal Fermi liquid
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.C. M. Varma, P. B. Littlewood, S. Schmitt-Rink, E. Abrahams, and A. E. Ruckenstein,Phys. Rev. Lett. 63, 1996 (1989).Google Scholar
- 2.C. M. Varma,J. Mod. Phys. B 3, 2083 (1989).Google Scholar
- 3.A. J. Millis, H. Monien, and D. Pines,Phys. Rev. B 42, 167 (1990).Google Scholar
- 4.M. Schossmann and P. Carbotte,J. Low. Temp. Phys. 67, 65 (1987).Google Scholar
- 5.S. Doniach and S. Engelsberg,Phys. Rev. Lett. 17, 750 (1966).Google Scholar
- 6.N. F. Berk and J. R. Schrieffer,Phs. Rev, Lett. 17, 433 (1966).Google Scholar