Preparation of standard samples for spectrographic analysis by rapid crystallization of a salt melt
KeywordsSpectrographic Analysis Crystallization Analytical Chemistry Molecular Structure Standard Sample
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.Vitreous Carbon, Catalog of Products of the All-Union Trust “Soyuzelektrod” [in Russian], Tsvetmetinformatsiya, Moscow (1972).Google Scholar
- 2.W. G. Pfann, Zone Melting (2nd Edition), John Wiley and Sons, Inc., New York (1966), p. 13.Google Scholar
- 3.A. B. Blank, in: Single Crystals and Technology, Part 2 (9) [in Russian], VNII Monokristallov, Kar'kov (1973), p. 189.Google Scholar
- 4.M. Ikeya and N. Itoh, Jap. J. Appl. Phys.,7, No. 8, 837 (1968).Google Scholar
- 5.O. L. Kreinin and K. M. Rozin, Kristallografiya,18, No. 2, 432 (1973).Google Scholar
- 6.A. N. Kirginstev and V. A. Isaenko, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser, Khim., No. 3, 601 (1972); No. 4, 929 (1973).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1976