Analysis of ternary liquid mixtures with infrared photometry
- 9 Downloads
KeywordsAnalytical Chemistry Molecular Structure Liquid Mixture Infrared Photometry Ternary Liquid Mixture
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. A. Shishlovskii, Applied Physical Optics [in Russian], Fizmatgiz, Moscow (1961).Google Scholar
- 2.W. Kimmer, Jenaer Rundschau,5, No. 5, 168 (1960).Google Scholar
- 3.N. I. Nedel'ko, V. V. Khmaro, and O. G. Vinogradov, USSR Patent No. 221959, 1966, Byull. Izobr., No. 22 (1968).Google Scholar
- 4.V. E. Shelkovoi and A. I. Shevchuk, Automation and Control and Measurement Instruments [in Russian], TsNIITÉneftekhim, No. 3, 12 (1974).Google Scholar
- 5.A. Amannazarov, PiSU, No. 6, 60 (1973).Google Scholar
- 6.A. D. Zabezhinskii, Opt.-Mekh. Prom-st., No. 78, 22 (1971).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1976