The use of atomic-absorption spectroscopy to study the reaction of aluminum oxide with carbon and to investigate the high-temperature processes of volatilization and diffusion of aluminum in refractory metals
- 30 Downloads
KeywordsOxide Aluminum Spectroscopy Analytical Chemistry Molecular Structure
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.A. M. Nemets and G. I. Nikolaev, Zh. Prikl. Spektroskopii,18, 571 (1973).Google Scholar
- 2.N. P. Penkin, The Spectroscopy of Gas-Discharge Plasma [in Russian], Leningrad (1970), p. 91.Google Scholar
- 3.B. V. L'vov, J. Quant. Spectroscopy Radiative Transfer,12, 651 (1972).Google Scholar
- 4.V. P. Sinev, Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Neorgan. Mat.,9, 537 (1973).Google Scholar
- 5.V. P. Glushko (editor), The Thermodynamic Properties of Individual Substances [in Russian], Vol. 2, Izd. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Moscow (1962).Google Scholar
- 6.P. T. Stroup, Trans. Met. Soc. AIME,230, 356 (1964).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1976