An electrogenerative acidobasic cell utilizing biomass for the generation of electricity and molecular hydrogen
KeywordsHydrogen Biomass Physical Chemistry Molecular Hydrogen
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- H. Li Chum, and M. M. Baizer, ‘The Electrochemistry of Biomass and Derived Materials’, ACS Monograph 183, ACS, Washington, D.C. (1985).Google Scholar
- J. O. M. Bockris, B. J. Piersma, E. Giliadi,Electrochim. Acta 9 (1964) 1329.Google Scholar
- California Research Corporation,Ind. Eng. Chem. 54 (1962) 65.Google Scholar
- R. S. Langer, J. C. Card and M. J. Foral,Pure and Appl Chem. 58 (1986) 895.Google Scholar
- D. Pletcher, M. Fleischmann and K. Korinek,J. Electroanal. Chem. 33 (1971) 478.Google Scholar
- N. A. Hampston, J. B. Lee and K. I. MacDonald,Electrochim. Acta 17 (1972) 921.Google Scholar
- D. Kyriacou and T. P. Tougas,J. Org. Chem 52 (1987) 2318.Google Scholar
© Chapman & Hall 1993