Strength of construction of the human spinal column
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.T. R. I. Brown and A. I. Sorra, •Some mechanical tests on the lumbo-sacral spine with particular reference to the intervertebral discs. A preliminary report,• J. Bone J. Surg.,39, 1135–1164 (1957).Google Scholar
- 2.O. Perey, •Fracture of the vertebral end plate in the lumbar spine, an experimental biomechanical investigation,• Acta Orthop. Scand., Suppl. 25 (1957).Google Scholar
- 3.S. A. Gozulov, V. A. Korzhen'yants, V. G. Skrypnik, and Yu. N. Sushkov, •Investigation of the compression strength of human vertebrae,• Arkiv Anatomii, Gistologii Embriologii, 51, No. 9, 13–18 (1966).Google Scholar
- 4.A. A. Sablin, •Establishment of the elastic and viscous properties of the intervertebral discs of the human spinal column in ontogenesis,• Author's Abstract of Candidate's Dissertation in the Medical Sciences, Moscow (1967).Google Scholar
- 5.M. A. Khelimskii, •Biomechanical properties of individual fragments of vertebrae and of vertebrae as a whole,• Eksp. Khir. Anesteziol., No. 3, 51–56 (1968).Google Scholar
- 6.V. G. Skrypnik, •Functional anatomy and strength of the bone and fibrous skeleton on the human body and head,• Abstracts of the IX International Congress of Anatomy, Moscow (1970), p. 166.Google Scholar
- 7.E. M. Panshin, E. E. Ponomar', and V. A. Epifanov, •Clinical and biomechanical characteristics of the lumbo-sacral spine region,• Eksp. Khir. Anesteziol., No. 6, 46–48 (1973).Google Scholar
- 8.Yu. M. Anikin, •The strength of human vertebrae with respect to age,• Author's Abstract of Candidate's Dissertation in the Medical Sciences, Kazan' (1972).Google Scholar
- 9.V. I. Danilov, •The dynamics of the strength and elasticity of human intervertebral discs in ontogenesis,• Author's Abstract of Candidate's Dissertation in the Medical Sciences, Kazan' (1976).Google Scholar
- 10.V. I. Danilov, •Participation of intervertebral discs in the pathogenesis of complicated compression injuries of the spine,• Second All-Union Conference of Young Neurosurgeons, Moscow (1978), pp. 81–82.Google Scholar
- 11.Kh. M. Shul'man, •Surgical treatment of spinal osteochondrosis with single-moment endoprosthesis of the intervertebral discs with a quick-setting polymer,• in: Biomechanics [in Russian], Riga (1975), pp. 63–68.Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1979