Synthesis and complex formation of thiodiacetic acid-bis(2-pyridylmethylamide)
- 33 Downloads
A new ligand, thiodiacetic acid-bis(2-pyridylmethylamide), has been synthesized and the formation and structures of its complexes with Cu, Ni, Co, Cd and Pt investigated.
KeywordsPhysical Chemistry Inorganic Chemistry Complex Formation
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- (1).H. Yamaguchi, K. Iwasaki, K. Yamaguchi and K. Ueno,Bunseki Kagaku, 16, 703 (1967).Google Scholar
- (2).E. Dikman, D. Gülmez and O. Bekâroglu,Chim. Acta Tur., 2, 53 (1974).Google Scholar
- (3).M. Ciampolini and J. Gelsomini,Inorg. Chem., 6, 1821 (1967).Google Scholar
- (4).J. H. Warrel and D. H. Busch,Inorg. Chem., 8, 1563 (1969).Google Scholar
- (5).S. Fallab and Ö. Bekâroglu, unpublished results.Google Scholar
- (6).R. Schwyzer, M. Feurer, B. Iselin and H. Kögi,Helv. Chim. Acta, 28, 83 (1955).Google Scholar
- (7).R. Schwyzer, M. Feurer and B. Iselin,Helv. Chim. Acta, 38, 88 (1965).Google Scholar
© Verlag Chemie, GmbH 1979