Bistable third harmonic generation by an interferometer filter
- 17 Downloads
KeywordsCommunication Network Harmonic Generation Interferometer Filter
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.C. M. Bowden, M. Ciftan andH. Robl (eds), ‘Optical Bistability I’ (Plenum, New York, 1981).Google Scholar
- 2.C. M. Bowden, H. M. Gibbs andS. L. McCall (eds), ‘Optical Bistability II’ (Plenum, New York, 1984).Google Scholar
- 3.S. P. Tewari andS. S. Hassan,Optica Acta 29 (1982) 1091.Google Scholar
- 4.S. S. Hassan andS. P. Tewari, in ‘Quantum Electronics and Electro-optics’, edited by P. L. Knight (Wiley, London, 1983) pp. 217–20.Google Scholar
- 5.O. S. Heavens, ‘Optical Properties of Thin Solid Films’ (Dover, New York, 1965) Ch. 7.Google Scholar
- 6.E. Abraham, S. S. Hassan andR. K. Bullough,Opt. Commun. 33 (1980) 93.Google Scholar
- 7.S. S. Hassan, S. P. Tewari andE. Abraham,ibid. 40 (1982) 461.Google Scholar
© Chapman and Hall Ltd. 1985