Paramagnetic absorption in the presence of a current in a conducting system
- 18 Downloads
KeywordsAnalytical Chemistry Molecular Structure Conducting System Paramagnetic Absorption
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.F. J. Dyson, “Electron spin resonance absorption in metals. II. Theory of electron diffusion and the skin effect,” Phys. Rev.,98, 349–359 (1955).Google Scholar
- 2.H. Kodera, “Dyson effect in the electron spin resonance of phosphorus doped silicon,” J. Phys. Soc. Jpn.,28, 89–98 (1970).Google Scholar
- 3.G. Feher and A. F. Kip, “Electron spin resonance absorption in metals. I. Experimental,” Phys. Rev.,98, 337–348 (1955).Google Scholar
- 4.J. H. Pifer, “Microwave conductivity and conduction-electron spin-resonance linewidth of heavily doped Si∶P and Si∶As,” Phys. Rev. B,12, 4391–4402 (1975).Google Scholar
- 5.M. B. Walker, “Theory of conduction-electron spin-resonance,” Can. J. Phys.,48, 111- 125 (1970).Google Scholar
- 6.J. Winter, Magnetic Resonance in Metals, Oxford Univ. Press (1971).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1982