Dynamic density range of IR radiation detected on zns-cu,co phosphor screens
- 11 Downloads
KeywordsPhosphor Analytical Chemistry Molecular Structure Density Range Dynamic Density
These keywords were added by machine and not by the authors. This process is experimental and the keywords may be updated as the learning algorithm improves.
Unable to display preview. Download preview PDF.
- 1.V. L. Levshin, N. V. Mitrofanova, Yu. P. Timofeev, et al., “Use of crystal phosphors for the detection of electromagnetic fields,” Tr. Fiz. Inst. Akad. Nauk SSSR,59, 64–120 (1972).Google Scholar
- 2.Yu. P. Timofeev and S. A. Fridman, “Luminescent conversion of IR and microwave emission to visible light and its application,” Izv. Akad. Nauk SSSR, Ser. Fiz.,43, 1303 (1979).Google Scholar
- 3.E. Ya. Arapova, A. A. Kutenkov, N. V. Mitrofanova, et al., “Spectral energy properties of ZnS-Cu, Me, Cl phosphors exposed to IR and UV radiation,” in: Proceedings of 25th Converence on Luminescence [in Russian], L'vov (1978), p. 148.Google Scholar
- 4.I. N. Sekreteva, N. V. Mitrofanova, Yu. P. Timofeev, and S. A. Fridman, “Excited absorption of ZnS-Cu, Co crystal phosphors,” Zh. Prikl. Spektrosk.,23, 75–77 (1975).Google Scholar
- 5.A. A. Vasil'ev, Yu. B. Morozov, V. A. Pykhtin, et al., “Use of luminescent screens to measure spectra of pulsed IR lasers,” Kvantovaya Elektron.,5, 201–202 (1978).Google Scholar
- 6.L. M. Zaitsev, L. Yu. Zysina, M. V. Senashenko, and E. I. Tsarapaeva, “Determination of sensitivity threshold of thermal-action luminescent screens exposed to continuous infrared radiation,” Prib. Tekh. Eksp., No. 5, 253–254 (1978).Google Scholar
- 7.M. V. Fok, Introduction to the Kinetics of Crystal Phosphor Luminescence [in Russian], Nauka, Moscow (1964).Google Scholar
© Plenum Publishing Corporation 1982